1. Why is it important to add teacher?
A: Teacher is must to perform any activity through API. So at onset, you must add
teacher to your organization account.
2. How can I add teachers to my organization website?
A: To add a teacher account, you can use API method add_teacher. You can also add
teacher from WizIQ dashboard by following these steps:
- Log on to your WizIQ account.
- Mouse over Account on the top navigation bar.
- Select Org Dashboard.
- Click the Add Teacher button and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. What is an API?
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of programming instructions
and standards. Each software or web application has its own APIs to define how other
software applications should interact with it.
4. What is the WizIQ Virtual Classroom API?
WizIQ offers an API for the WizIQ
Virtual Classroom, for those who want to integrate this web application with their
website, CMS, or LMS. This API allows you to do the following directly from your
- Access class activities
- Schedule and manage classes
- Conduct classes
- View attendance reports
- View class recordings
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom API uses HTTP, the same protocol web sites and browsers
use to interact.
5. What WizIQ Virtual Classroom API pricing plans are available?
WizIQ offers customized plans and pricing to suit your needs. To assist in choosing
the best plan for you, fill out our
Contact Us form, and our sales team will respond with details.
6. How do I use the WizIQ Virtual Classroom API?
Once you’ve purchased your WizIQ Virtual Classroom pricing plan and obtained your
keys, you’re ready to integrate the WizIQ Virtual Classroom with your website. Start
by consulting the API documentation.
Here you’ll find information such as:
7. How do I get WizIQ Virtual Classroom API Keys?
Once you’ve purchased your WizIQ Virtual Classroom API upgrade (see the sections
"What API pricing plans are available?"), a member of the sales
team will email both of your keys.
Note: For more on WizIQ Virtual Classroom API keys, see here.
8. How do I report bugs?
For reporting bugs, write to our support team at email@example.com.
9. How do I suggest new features?
To suggest new features for WizIQ products, contact the WizIQ support team by emailing